To function as the leading European association for window film, with a broad and growing membership base encompassing various levels of the window film value chain with the capacity to provide technical and advisory services to members and non-members.
Have window film accepted as high-performance, energy-saving, economical glazing enhancement solutions for architectural and automotive applications.
In order to promote the acceptance of window film, EWFA addresses the following specific objectives:
- Increase awareness of window film towards policy-makers and get window film included in all relevant legislation and initiatives.
- Strategically defend the use of window film where rules, regulations or practises are limiting its use and capitalise on opportunities arising out of European policy developments.
- Give input to appropriate bodies to encourage adoption of industry-accepted standards in the local and regional rules and regulations which are being or planned to be published.
- Neutral representation of the window film industry as required.
- Provide a forum of discussion for issues of industry concern.