IWFA Elects Leadership Team – 2013 Is Seen As A Year of Steady Growth
Washington, D.C. – February 5, 2013 –The International Window Film Association (IWFA) is excited to announce the result of its recent board of directors’ election. John P. Parker, owner of National Security and Window Filming was re-elected President of the nonprofit industry association.
John Parker will lead a strong organization with the help of other IWFA members elected to board officer positions. They include Jim Black, as Vice President, he is the regional manager of North America for Madico Window Films. Voted in for the newly combined role of Secretary / Treasurer is Keith Garwood, owner of Formula One of Raleigh / All-Pro Window Films. The board also welcomes a new member, Rick Puthoff, owner of Eclipse Window Tinting of Ohio.
“One of the most exciting trends taking place at the IWFA is the continuity of our membership and leadership,” said John Parker, president of the IWFA. “With this experienced team in place for 2013, the IWFA now has an even stronger voice to increase the visibility and awareness of the window film industry,” he added.
In addition to the executive officers of the board, the IWFA’s nonprofit structure has administrative and standing committees. These are:
- Manufacturers Committee, led by Lisa Winkler, Eastman Chemical Company
- Executive Committee, led by Jim Black, Madico, Inc.
- Communications and Education Committee, led by Kathryn Giblin, Solar Gard
- Government Advocacy, led by Peter Eisenberg, 3M Company
- Technical and Standards Committee, led by Lisa Winckler, Eastman Chemical Company
- Alliances and Manufacturer Membership, led by Ken Vickers, Johnson Window Films
- Members Action Committee, led by Jack Mundy, Ener-Gard Energy Products
“With the combination of experience and innovative leadership coming from board, we can get more done for our members and we know that 2013 will be a year of substantial progress on all fronts,” said Darrell Smith, executive director of the IWFA.
About the International Window Film Association
The International Window Film Association (IWFA) is a nonprofit organization of window film dealers, distributors, and manufacturers that facilitates the growth of the industry by providing unbiased research, influencing policy and promoting consumer awareness of the many benefits of window film. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and see more on YouTube.
617 372 1539