Accreditation Training and Testing
The IWFA is the source of accredited:
- Automotive Film Specialists
- Safety & Security Film Specialists
- Solar Control Specialists
- Advanced Solar Control Specialists
Where the accreditation tests are offered:
The IWFA administers all accreditation programs at the WFCT Conference each year, at various meetings as requested by a manufacturer or distributor, or through an online testing service.
Online testing is processed through the IWFA and Everblue Testing Services. A participant must register with the IWFA and pay the required fees, after which the IWFA will send the study manuals. When he is ready to test, he will contact the IWFA Office.
How to register for a test:
The candidate must complete the Registration Form and submit to the IWFA office with fees paid either by check or credit card through PayPal Invoice. (The candidate must select the correct accreditation and the corresponding manual before paying with a credit card.) Once the registration has been received by the IWFA office and processed, the educational material for study will be mailed to the registrant and they will receive an email containing a username and password to the Everblue testing site. Candidates must have Google Chrome browser installed and a webcam available for testing.
Fees for IWFA tests:
- Member $100.00 ______ plus cost of manual
- Non-member $300.00 ______ plus cost of manual
Fees for online tests:
- Member $50.00 ______ plus cost of manual
- Non-member $100.00 ______ plus cost of manual
Cost of manuals:
- Solar Control Manual---$29.95
- Automotive Manual---$5.00
- Advanced Solar Control Manual---$29.95
- Safety & Security Manual---$29.95